Oakley Minute 2.0 Sunglasses:
Our MINUTE® eyewear is specifically designed for small to medium size faces, and version 2.0 gives you the comfort, protection and performance of the best eyewear on the planet. Oakley made the Minute 2.0 Sunglasses for active people with smaller faces. Oakley used their High Definition Optics technology to give the Minute 2.0's razor-sharp optical precision. The Plutonite lenses are coated with a treatment that repels rain, sweat, skin oils, and dust to keep your vision clear. In case of a flying rock or branch, the shatter-resistant lenses protect your eyes on the trail. The lightweight frames have fitted nose and arm pads so you won't have to worry about your shades sliding off.
- Oakley Minute 2.0 sunglasses feature lenses with a permanent coating called Oakley HYDROPHOBIC that maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions, and even repels dust and dirt
- Unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) including patented technologies like XYZ OPTICS® for crystal clear vision along the entire lens contour
- The optics are so sharp, they exceed all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for both high-velocity and high-mass impact, and the pure PLUTONITE® lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- The durable, lightweight O MATTER® frame utilizes soft UNOBTAINIUM® components to increase grip with perspiration
- Three-Point Fit holds the lenses in precise optical alignment and offers all-day comfort