Osprey Packs Kestrel 38 Daypack:
The Kestrel Series provides great looking forward thinking design in a multi-user technical pack. Designed for the outdoor enthusiast looking for a "quiver-of-one" the Osprey Kestrel 38 Daypack pack offers all the features needed for everything from a long trek to quick peak assault. Features include a HDPE foam framesheet, AirScape backpanel with tri-section - ridged foam - central air chimney, along with spacer mesh covered EVA foam torso with adjustable harness. Additional details for this top loading backpack include hipbelt sewn on zippered pockets, ice/gear loops, and front/side stretch woven pockets.
- Top loading with fixed top pocket
- Front and side stretch woven pockets
- Sleeping bag access zipper and integrated raincover
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment
- Integrated 4mm. powder coated spring steel rod peripheral frame
- Hydration compatible
- Front daisies with bungee tie offs
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- 5mm. HDPE foam framesheet
- AirScape backpanel with tri-section 5mm, ridged foam and central air chimney
- 210 x 330 and spacer mesh covered EVA foam torso adjustable harness
- Mesh covered diecut slotted EVA foam hipbelt with sewn on zippered 210d pockets
- Ice/gear loops
- Designed for light overnight, long day adventures
- Volume: S/M 2200 cu. in. / 36 L., M/L 2300 cu. in. / 38 L.
- Weight: S/M 3.1 lbs. / 1.39 kg., M/L 3.3 lbs. / 1.45 kg.