Patagonia Pocketwire Pack:
Small, compact and simple, the Patagonia Pocketwire Pack is a great commuter pack, day-tripper or hydration back for a day of mountain biking or hiking. Ideal for those days when you don't need much, but water, a jacket, and lunch are a must, the Pocketwire will hold just enough, without adding the weight of a bulky pack to your adventures.
- 10 L (600 cu in) 16" x 10" x 5"
- Gusseted main compartment with interior divider and zippered, see-through flat mesh pockets for organizing small items
- Outside zippered pocket organizes essentials and provides quick access to boarding pass, cell, etc.
- Hydration sleeve also works as a divider
- Breathable shoulder straps are ultralight and quick-drying
- Sliding sternum strap easily adjusts; has built-in safety whistle
- Tunnels on shoulder straps accommodate hydration tube (or headphone cord)
- Highly breathable 3-d spacer-mesh padded back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation; waistbelt stows away
- Outer fabric: 300-denier polyester (64% recycled) doubleweave. Lining: 200-denier polyester. Both are coated with polyurethane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 527 g (1 lb 3 oz)