Patagonia Lightwire 25:
Heading to work, the gym, or escaping the city for the weekend, the Patagonia Lightwire 25 Backpack has the space and pockets you need to take you from dawn to dust, no matter what your day may hold. With a padded laptop sleeve large enough to handle a 17" computer, a dedicated storage pocket for files, magazines or papers, a MP3 pocket with a earphone exit hole, and plenty of room for your lunch, a jacket or a change of clothes, the Lightwire 25 will keep you on the move and in the grove.
- 26 L (1600 cu in) 20" x 12.5" x 8.5" Computer Sleeve: 14" x 12"
- Rear zippered compartment has: Dedicated internal flat storage pocket for computer, files, publications, etc.
- Fully suspended padded computer sleeve that protects against hard drops; MP3 pocket with exit hole for earphones
- Middle zippered compartment, now with larger volume, holds lunch, jacket, etc., and has zippered see-thru pocket for passport and electronics
- External zippered pocket gives one-handed access to office pocket organizer
- Stretch water bottle pocket
- Zippered external security pocket
- 3-D spacer-mesh shoulder straps wick moisture, dry quickly and allow air circulation
- Slider-adjusting sternum strap has a built-in safety whistle
- Breathable 3-D spacer-mesh padded back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation; Waistbelt stows away
- Holds 17-inch or 15-inch laptop and smaller
- Outer fabric: 1,200-denier polyester (100% recycled). Lining: 200-denier polyester. Both are coated with polyurethane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1021 g (2 lb 4 oz)