Patagonia Men's R1.5 Pullover:
Whether you're racing up Polar Circus or blasting Longs Peak, high-output alpine winter endeavors demand optimal thermal performance and minimal weight. The R1.5 delivers both by using our BioMap design to seamlessly transition between variable-knit textures. A more open grid structure under the arms, down the back, at the cuffs and bottom hem enhances breathability; curved mesh grooves inside the elbows, on the shoulder blades and behind the neck facilitate mobility and minimize bulk; and "closed" knit in the core ensures warmth where it matters most. With stretch throughout and a brushed, wicking interior for next-to-skin comfort. The collar, cuffs, pocket and center-front half-zip are glued, complementing the clean, minimalist design and contoured fit. Made in USA.
BioMap design puts performance where your body needs it through the strategic placement of variable-knit zones that address: warmth, dryness, cooling, mobility and fit. Learn more
- R1.5 fabric is warm and pliable, with a smooth face for layering; Full, "closed" fleece for warmth and wind resistance in the core
- BioMap innovative knitting technology that blends different fleece weights, without cutting fabric or adding seams. (BioMap technology was co-developed with Malden Mills)
- Double-sided high/low grid fleece with mesh for breathability and lighter insulation, in high sweat areas (under the arms, down the back, cuffs, bottom hem)
- Curved mesh slits for minimal bulk and maximal mobility in flex zones (inside elbows, on shoulder blades and back of neck); Shoulder and side seams are flat stitched
- Skin-friendly, brushed interior; Zippers, cuffs, pocket (except its top margin, which joins the shoulder seam), collar and hems are glued-in (no stitching), making them smoother, lighter and trimmer
- Deep-ventilating, glued-in, reverse-coil front zipper, with offset chin to reduce chafing; Mesh-lined, glued-in right chest pocket with reverse-coil zipper
- Clean, minimal design throughout, down to the heat-transfer label and high/low knit logo (no tags)
- 8-oz. 97% polyester, 3% spandex double-sided fleece (Polartec® Thermal Pro®), treated with a wicking finish
- 383 g. (13.5 oz.)
- Made in USA.