Patagonia Men's Jetstream Jacket:
North of the Arctic Circle, pristine granite walls, white sand beaches and near-constant summer daylight earn the Lofotens a fitting moniker: "the Magic Islands." But don't get too spellbound, lest you forget about Norway's legendary storms. Our new, lightweight Jetstream features full waterproof/breathable protection and our weight-shaving, performance-enhancing stitch-free Composite Seam System (CSS) construction throughout. Finer points to keep pace with your ambitions include stretch panels behind the underarms and shoulders, pit zips, exterior and interior pocketing, and perforated hook-and-loop elasticized cuffs. An interior, raised surface texture helps transport moisture, ease layering, and protect the waterproof barrier. The roll-down, three-way adjustable hood fits over a helmet, and the contoured cut allows for underlayers.
- Waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer tear-resistant fabric is packable and lightweight; Interior surface texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers
- Composite Seam System technology throughout shaves weight while improving wet-weather performance, durability, softness and compressibility (patent pending)
- Stretch panels behind the shoulders and backside of underarms; Roll-down, three-way adjustable hood fits over a helmet
- Brushed Tricot for comfort along chin; Coated, water-resistant zippers throughout (except interior stash pocket)
- Center-front zip is slightly offset to the left at the chin for layering comfort; Pit zips
- Pocketing: two front hand (above harness-line), interior left zip stash, interior right drop-in mesh; Partially elasticized, hook-and-loop cuffs are light, soft and perforated; Drawcord hem; Slightly dropped back hem
- 2.7-oz., 2.5-layer, 50-denier ripstop nylon with a waterproof H2No® Storm HB (highly breathable) barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Stretch panels: 4.7-oz., 2.5-layer, 70 x 140 denier stretch nylon microfiber with an H2No Storm HB barrier; Deluge DWR finish
- 369 g. (13 oz.)