Patagonia Men's Mixmaster Jacket:
Our premier alpine soft shell for winter-conditions climbing from Chamonix to the Hayes Range combines an improved, stretchier outer shell that's windproof and water-resistant, bonded throughout to an updated R2® insulation that glides more easily over layers. Heavier fabric reinforces shoulders and sleeves, while zippers are now reverse-coil and have a water-repellent Deluge® DWR finish. Gusseted wrists feature light, soft and anatomically contoured hook-and-loop closures. The jacket's weight -- as a single piece -- is half that of a conventional combo of hard shell with separate fleece insulation. It's also highly compressible and breathable, with an Optipull two-way adjustable roll-down hood, ventilating torso pockets and a removable between-the-legs strap to hold the jacket in place. The improved fit has a contour that's trim but not restrictive, and allows for underlayers.
- Updated shell fabric for improved stretch performance and mobility; Insulated throughout with updated R2® fabric; It's less directional for a smoother glide over layers
- Heavier fabric reinforcements on shoulders and down sleeves; 2-way adjustable, roll down hood accomodates a helmet
- Redesigned, insulated collar is more contoured for comfort; Chin and front zip are offset to the left for layering comfort
- Reverse coil, Deluge® DWR water-repellant zippers throughout; Gusseted wrists with perforated hook-and-loop closures are light, soft, and anatomically contoured for increased mobility
- Pockets: two hand pockets, two chest pockets, and an internal pocket with stretch mesh; Elastic on the sides allows trim torso fit and keeps the two torso pockets open for ventilation when unzipped
- Drawcord hem adjustment; Droptail hem
- Removable between-the-legs elastic strap keeps jacket in place; 10-oz. 40 X 30 denier (reinforcements: 10.2-oz. 80 x 50 denier) 70% polyester, 30% nylon stretch-woven shell (Polartec® Power Shield®)
- bonded to single-sided R2 (Polartec Power Dry®) insulation; Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 723 g. (25.5 oz.)
- Made in USA.