Patagonia Women's Core Skin Jacket:
This trim-fitting, technical, stretch-woven piece doubles as insulation and soft shell. Updated R2® fabric affords improved stretch and mobility and glides more easily over layers. And we now use a denser fabric to reinforce the shoulder and sleeves. The fit is contoured, though allows room for underlayers. Finer points include water-repellent, easy-gliding Deluge® DWR zippers; a spindrift-blocking neck gasket closure; long-opening hand pockets with thin-and-light zippers for core ventilation; and anatomically contoured Centaur Cuffs that cover the backs of hands without frontside bulk. Femininely shaped.
- The fabric construction, Deluge® DWR and spandex-free content provide wet-weather protection; Built-in R2 grid insulation is warm, breathable and compressible
- New, lighter, ripstop face fabric in torso reduces weight; Heavier face fabric in high-wear areas of shoulders, arms and hips maintains durability
- New neck-gasket closure with stretch-woven drawcord casing for streamlined seal
- Zipper is slightly offset, with flap and chin cover; Deluge DWR water-repellent zippers feel softer and glide easier; Thin and light invisible pocket zippers
- Zippered left chest pocket; Zippered mesh inside pocket; Two zippered, mesh handwarmer pockets are now longer for core ventilation
- Articulated elbows; Drawcord adjustable hem, now with encased cordlock for cleaner design
- Molded cuff tabs and perforated hook-and-loop wrist cuffs are smaller and lighter with improved contouring; New, anatomically shaped Centaur Cuff is warmer and more comfortable, covering back of wrist without bulk in front
- 10-oz., 40 x 30 denier (reinforcements: 10.2-oz. 80 x 50 denier) 75% polyester, 25% nylon (Polartec® Power Shield®), bonded to a single-sided R2® (Polartec Power Dry®) insulation; Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 510 g. (18 oz.)
- Made in USA.