Patagonia Men's Wool 4 Bottoms:
Work the riffles of a favorite mountain stream in these warm and plush wool bottoms. Their cozy, terry-looped interior and brushed elastic waistband ensure next-to-skin softness when you're boulder-hopping upriver. Seams are set forward for comfort, with easy-access zip pockets that secure car keys and an extra tippet. Coverstitching at the waist and cuffs provides a clean, finished look. Made from 100% chlorine-free merino wool in a contoured fit. Machine-washable. Made in USA.
- Wool has natural odor-resisting qualities, is highly insulative when wet and exceptionally durable, and offers built-in stretch
- Eco-wash wool provides superior softness and water repellency without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine
- Dense-knit for thermal efficiency and resiliency with terry-looped back for comfort
- Zippered hip pockets hold essentials; forward-placement allows easy access beneath harness or hip belt
- Coverstitching at waist and cuffs provide clean, finished look
- Brushed, branded elastic on interior waistband for next-to-skin comfort
- 7.8-oz./sq. yd. (or for industry comparison 265 g./sq. m) 100% chlorine-free merino wool
- 227 g. (8 oz.)
- Made in USA.