Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Endurance Anklet Socks:
Vital performance for fast-moving endurance athletes. They're thin and airy and made to move moisture away from skin. Felted yarn construction, with a channel weave under the foot and arch, maximizes cushion with minimal weight, advances airflow and dissipates excess heat. Ultrasoft, chlorine-free merino wool cushions the entire foot, nylon adds durability, Coolmax®, polyester and spandex improve wicking performance and aid in stretch recovery. The low-profile fit is cut higher in back for extra Achilles protection. Lintoe® seamless toe construction is a thankful detail at the end of a hot day. Made in USA.
- Fabric provides the ideal balance of warmth, durability and wicking performance; Soft, plush merino wool is chlorine-free, itch-free and maintains durability and cushion for the lifetime of the sock
- Full, channel-knit construction under the entire foot provides the most cushioning with the least bulk
- Knitted-in moisture-wicking performance for superior moisture management
- 3-layer knitted construction increases next-to-skin comfort, durability and adds a soft hand; nylon "sandwiched" in the middle is highly durable; Looped Lintoe® toe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort; it also minimizes waste in the knitting process
- Low-density weave for excellent breathability
- Flex zones at the toe for non-bunching comfort
- Low-cut just below the ankle fit
- 30% chlorine-free merino wool, 28% Coolmax®, 27% nylon, 12% polyester, 3% spandex with moisture-wicking performance
- 29 g. (1 oz.)
- Made in USA.