Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Hiking Crew Socks:
The heat along the Boucher Trail can shut you down fast. These airy hikers, with their dynamic fabric blend of 75% chlorine-free merino wool/21% nylon/4% spandex, manage the moisture from miles of hardpan and preserve a cool airflow so you can keep up the pace. A lightweight looped construction throughout the footbed cushions bruising terrain and an open knit weave over the arch vents excess heat. Patagonia's Looped Lintoe® construction creates an ultra-flat, toe-friendly seam.
- Patagonia's lightest hiking sock, a true summer weight, for warm-to-hot conditions
- 75% chlorine-free merino wool/21% nylon/4% spandex
- Wool blend strategically knit to balance wicking performance, cushion and durability
- Ultra lightweight looped construction on footbed provides maximum cushioning with least bulk
- Felted wool yarns are chlorine-free, itch-free and offer long-term stability and performance
- Open knit construction on top of foot vents excess heat and helps to moderate foot temperature
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
- Ideal Uses: Trekking, Mountaineering, Climbing, Backpacking, Alpine Climbing
- 43 g (1.5 oz)
- Made in U.S.A.