Patagonia Women's Active Sport High Impact Bra (C/D):
This bra is surprisingly light, thanks to its silken fabric and lightweight mesh. The pull-on style with a double-layer, seamless construction and individual cups (no mashing) offers full support; contoured straps adjust via sliders in back and curve between shoulder blades to a nonslip and comfortable racerback. Made of 94% polyester (41% recycled), 6% spandex. Recyclable through our Common Threads Recycling Program. Formfitting.
- 9.8-oz 94% polyester, 6% spandex with moisture-wicking performance. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Lightweight fabric is soft and comfortable while providing ample C/D support; ergonomically placed interwoven high-mesh content provides maximum breathability to keep you dry
- Double-layer seamless construction
- Pull-on style with racerback shape; V-front, with adjustable straps that won't slip
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
- Recommended Uses: Trail Running, Mountain Biking, Early-morning Marathon Training, Backcountry Capture-the-Flag