Patagonia Men's Short Sleeve Rashguard:
For preventing surf- and paddle-related rashes only: All others should inquire at the village clinic. Made from a durable and protective 84% all-recycled polyester/16% spandex blend. With seamless underarm gussets and chafe-free construction. The drawstring loop at front secures to board shorts.
- This short-sleeved rashguard, made from 84% recycled polyester with 30 UPF sun protection, now sports Patagonia's flying-fish graphic (only on fog)
- 5.8-oz 84% all-recycled polyester/16% spandex
- Recycled polyester (100%) rash guard has 30 UPF sun protection
- Mock turtleneck protects neck from sun and rolls over to shield from wetsuit zipper
- Seamless underarm gussets and flat-seam construction avoids chafe
- Self-loop at front hem secures to board shorts
- Flying-fish graphic (only on fog)
- Ideal Uses: Surfing, Kiteboarding, Diving, Body Surfing
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
- Made in U.S.A.