Simple Women's D-Kay Sneakers:
Cute and stylish, the Simple Women's D-Kay Shoe will keep your feet and the Earth happy. Made with certified organic cotton and eco-certified suede, you never have to choose between fashion and conscience. Cushioned and supportive, the Simple D-Kay Shoes for women feel as good as they look.
- Women's D-Kay Suede sneaker with certified organic cotton and eco-certified suede uppers (BLC/ISO 14001 certification)
- Certified organic cotton laces
- All colorways come with an extra pair of plain white organic cotton laces
- Houndstooth printed certified organic cotton linings
- The "pedbed" (the cushiony and supportive stuff at the bottom of the shoe) is made of PU and latex foam for comfort
- Water based glue is used to hold the shoe together, not petroleum based. Just another way to reduce our dependence on petroleum, and it also means no nasty smelling glue for the people who put your shoes together
- The sole of this shoe is biodegradable! The midsole is made of EVA with BIO-D and the outsole is made of 30% recycled rubber and 70% natural rubber with BIO-D. The BIO-D makes the EVA and rubber biodegrade in 20 years in a landfill or compost heap – not on your feet
- The foot form inserts are made of post consumer recycled paper
- The shoebox is made of post-consumer recycled paper, soy based printing ink, natural latex and starch based glue
- Weight: 7.00 oz.