Saucony Women's Progrid Razor 2 Trail Running Shoe:
All-weather protection in a sleek package pretty much sums up the ProGrid Razor 2.0. Worrying about slush on the nastiest of days is now a thing of the past thanks to the Saucony ProGrid’s waterproof, breathable and seam sealed eVENT ® upper. The ProGrid Razor 2.0’s protection does not end with just the elements. The women’s ProGrid Razor 2.0 is everything you’d expect from a neutral running shoe by Saucony.
- Upper: eVent fabric bootie--waterproof and seam sealed yet highly breathable
- Built-in softshell gaiter 3/4 high upper for protection against the elements
- Footbed: Removable EVA contour sockliner
- Midsole: SSL EVA: Most advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- Heel ProGrid cushioning technology absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- SRC forefoot cushioning offers superior cushioning in forefoot for a comfortable toe-off
- The SRC Impact Zone Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- Stability: For the neutral runner
- Outsole: Lightweight Vibram outsole provides exceptional traction and grip
- Weight: 12.1 oz, 343 g