Rossignol Women's Attraxion WTPI2 w/ Saphir 90 Skis:
The Attraxion line of women's all-mountain skis is the strongest women's collection Rossignol has ever built. Using recycled materials, the Attraxion series looks spectacular. Featuring women-specific technology, deep sidecuts and waist widths from 70mm to 75mm at every price point, Attraxion delivers versatility, ease-of-use and performance for every female skier.
- F.I.T. (Feminine Intuitive Technology): Female centers of gravity are positioned lower and further back than their male counterparts. Fit. changes the skier's stance on the ski and makes the ski lighter for better balance and control. F.I.T. Technology employs three different attributes in the ski: Two distinctly different fibers in the core to reduce weight without losing performance, the mounting position is 1cm forward to improve the turn initiation, and special women's interfaces are used to improve the stance on the ski.
- IPS: independent Pressuring System optimizes transmission of power to the edge of the ski to boost ski performance, power and grip.
- Vibration Absorption System: dampens vibrations giving greater control and stability.
- Wood core: Provides ultimate response, feel, power and durability. Cores are made from ash and poplar and are hand milled to the shape of each ski's profile. Wood used in Rossignol skis is harvested by the factory from sustainable wood, grown in renewable tree farms.
- WTPI : Women's integrated ski/binding system. Absorbs vibrations and stores energy to create explosive rebound out of a turn and into the next.