Marmot Pinnacle-Gossamer (2000):
Written up in OUTSIDE's 1996 Buyer's Guide as "One of those rare high-end bags that gives you room," the Pinnacle is a 3-season down-filled mummy bag appropriate for a wide variety of activities. The Pinnacle's high quality down is sewn into stretch tricot baffles which provide the ultimate in strength, durability and bag life.
- Ripstop nylon shell fabric with DWR
- Marmot 775 Fill Power goose down
- Ground level seams to eliminate cold air leaks
- Double draft tubes for extra insulation
- Anatomical hood and insulated collar keeps warmth in, cold out
- 15 degree F temperature rating
- Regular size fits up to 6 ft.
- 7.5 x 13 in. (stuffed size)
- 2 lb. 5 oz.
When ordering specify right-hand or left-hand zip. If you are right-handed, you require a left-hand zip; if you are left-handed, you require a right-hand zip.