Mountain Hardwear Merced 15 Degree Sleeping Bag:
Three season warmth in an extra wide, down bag. Semi-rectangular shape allows freedom of movement while the tuck-stitched baffling provides superior durability. Insulated with 600-fill down with our face gasket and 8-baffle hood to seal in warmth. Can be zipped together with another Merced bag.
- Temp Rating: 15°F / -9°C
- 600-Fill Goose Down insulation
- Extra wide semi rectangular cut allows for freedom of movement.
- Tight 5" baffle spacing creates optimal loft
- Dual zippers extend around footbox allowing the bag to be opened up and used as comforter, two bags to be zipped together and increasing ventilation options
- Dual draw cords at hood adjust hood and chest closure.
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
- Shell Material: 30D Micro Ripstop
- Lining Material: 30D Nylon Taffeta
- Length: 81in / 205.74cm
- Shoulder girth: 66in / 167.6cm
- Foot Girth: 40in / 101cm
- Fill Weight: 25.7oz / 729g