Big Agnes Dual Core Mummy Sleeping Pad:
Big Agnes sleeping pads are designed to provide years of comfortable nights in the backcountry. The Dual Core Mummy air chamber sleeping pad has gained a huge following due to its light weight and small packed size. Performance features include durable 70D hexagonal rip-stop nylon top and 70D nylon bottom, PrimaLoft Eco synthetic insulation made from 50% recycled materials layered with high density foam, double insulated air chamber pad. 2.5" thickness that adds comfortable and is compact, and I-beam construction that eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation. This pad is rated to 0 degrees comfort.
- Material: Durable 70D hexagonal rip-stop nylon top and 70D nylon bottom
- PrimaLoft Eco synthetic insulation made from 50% recycled materials layered with high density foam
- Double insulated air chamber pad. 2.5" thickness is more comfortable and compact
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
- Repair kit small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- EZ-Flate Valve instructions.
- 2006 CampingLite Editors Choice Award winner
- Rated to: 0 degrees
- Weight: 31 oz. (20x72x2.5" mummy)