Mountain Hardwear Lamina 15 Degree Sleeping Bag (OLD):
The Lamina 15 is a great choice for three-season use. Welded layer construction maintains loft in the bag, even after repeated washings and compression cycles. This comfortable, roomy, mummy cut bag is insulated with Thermic CF fill. Face gasket and Ergo Draft Collar work together to seal in warmth.
- Shell fabric: 40D Nylon Ripstop
- Fill material: Thermic CF
- Fill weight: 1 lb. 14 oz (850 g)
- Shoulder girth: 62 in.
- Foot girth: 38 in.
- Max user height: 6 ft.
- Stuffed size: 8 x 16 in (20 x 40 cm)
- Temperature rating: 15ºF / -9ºC
- Insulated, ergonomic draft collar seals in heat below the shoulders
- Multi-baffled Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for improved fit and warmth
- Face gasket seals in warmth around face
- Single-handed differentiated drawcords (round black elastic and flat silver tape) simplify adjustment of hood and collar
- Insulation welded to shell to improve loft and warmth
- Average Total Weight: 2 lb. 5 oz (1330 g)