Tubbs Wilderness Snowshoes:
Day hiking has graduated to the next level of comfort and quality with the upgraded Tubbs Wilderness Snowshoes. Now featuring Tubbs' RII Revolution Response system and the all new Cobra/Viper traction system, the Wilderness fuses the biomechanical advantage of the Fit-Step frame with industry leading snowshoe technology. The Wilderness is now fully outfitted for the serious outdoor explorer and the winter fitness fanatic. With a 10% savings in muscular skeletal impact resulting from the Fit-Step frame, you now can hike longer and farther than ever before.
- Material: RII aluminum
- ARTICULATION: Energy efficient and effective, RII delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bit deeply
- CONTROL: The easy to use 180 binding combines 'step in' convenience with the 3D fit that Tubbs' patented Control Wings provide. Gender specific, asymmetric bindings align the boot directionally as the contoured, padded upper provides pressure free support, a secure fit and added warmth
- TRACTION: All new carbon steel Cobra toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice while the Python heel crampon, centered under the boot, delivers enhanced downhill braking traction
- Optimal Load: W25 – 120-200 lbs., W30 – 170-250 lbs, W36 – 220-300-- lbs
- Surface Area: W25 – 188 sq. in., W30 – 251 sq. in., W36 – 325 sq. in.
- Dimension: W25 - 8x25", W30 - 8x30", W36 – 8x36"
- Weight: W25 – 4.0 lbs., W30 – 4.5 lbs., W36 – 5.7 lbs.