Tubbs Venture Snowshoes:
For the spirited day hiker who wants superior snowshoeing technology without breaking the bank, there's the Tubbs Venture Snowshoes. Loaded with great features including the proprietary Fit-Step frame, and the RII Revolution Response pivot system, the Venture has raised the bar for spirited day hikers. Whether you're logging miles through the snow-covered trees to stay fit, or enjoying a stroll with family, the ergonomically designed Fit-Step frame makes your adventure more comfortable by reducing muscular skeletal impact by 10%. The gender specific ReAct binding features a molded, asymmetric base with patented Control Wings for directional stability.
- Material: biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame
- FLOTATION:The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%. Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation
- ARTICULATION: Energy efficient and effective, RII delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply
- CONTROL: The asymmetric and easy to use ReAct binding combines gender-specific, stable base construction with Tubbs' patented Control Wing technology for a comfortable and secure fit
- TRACTION: Compact, carbon steel Talon toe crampon provides constant contact on all types of terrain and engages the slope more quickly with the Fit-Step frame shape. Carbon steel heel crampon, centered under the boot, optimizes grip on descent and side hill traverse
- Optimal Load: M25 – 120-200 lbs., M30 – 170-250 lbs, M36 – 220-300-- lbs
- Surface Area: M25 – 188 sq. in., M30 – 251 sq. in., M36 – 325 sq. in.
- Dimension: M25 - 8x25", M30 - 9x30", M36 – 10x36"
- Weight: M25 – 3.9 lbs., M30 – 4.4 lbs., M36 – 5.6 lbs.