Tubbs Girls' Storm Snowshoes:
Kids love to snowshoe, and Tubbs offers the widest selection of kid-friendly snowshoes of any brand. The Tubbs Storm Snowshoes for Girl's is designed with differentiated features to accommodate children as they grow in size. Boys and girls that are 40-90 lbs. will find the Storm a perfect fit. It is built with the mitten-friendly QuickDraw Jr. binding for simple entry/exits.
- Material: lightweight and strong 6000 Series aluminum
- FLOTATION: Lightweight and strong, the 6000 Series Western Frame aluminum frame is built to deliver great maneuverability and flotation
- ARTICULATION: The fixed toe cord design keeps the snowshoe close to the boot for ease of use on packed trails
- CONTROL: The Storm's patented QuickDraw Jr. binding fits older children's winter footwear to size 6
- TRACTION: The Storm's aluminum toe crampon is combined with a stainless steel heel crampon for added confidence on a variety of terrain
- Optimal Load: 40-90 lbs.
- Surface Area: 119 sq. in.
- Dimension: 7x19"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.