Primus EtaPower EF Lightweight Trail Stove:
The lightweight model of the world's most fuel efficient stove, the EtaPower™ EF, the Primus EtaPower™ EF Trail is a bit lighter due to the frying pan and storage bag being replaced with a lid and a lighter net stuff sack, but just as fuel efficient. Equipped to feed a party of up to 4 people, the EtaPower EF Trail backpacking stove is ready to hit trail and is all you need to cook for a party of hungry hikers.
- Boil quickly and use less fuel on your next alpine adventure with this extremely efficient and versatile stove
- Boiling time: 2.5 min (1 liter)
- Piezoelectric push button igniter
- Frying pan, 1.7 liter EtaPower pot, lid, wind shield, pot grip and insulated storage bag included
- Suitable for 1-4 people
- Temperature: Autumn/spring: generally down to 0°C, temporarily -15°C
- Weight (w/o fuel): 27oz/ 775g
- Dimensions: 8.2" x 5.2"
- Uses isobutane fuel canisters (sold separately)
- Fuel capacity(Canister) 220 grams
- Burn time (max flame)(100g fuel) 55 minutes
- Water boiled per 100g fuel: 10.79 liters