The North Face Talus 23 Tent:
Designed for backpacking and also excellent for close-quarter camping, the Talus 23 features a dual vestibule design that gives you a combined sheltered area of over 44 square feet. It uses an innovative Fusion Pitch design that combines traditional continuous pole sleeve construction with clip architecture for easier assembly and effective ventilation. Large diameter DAC 7001-T6 aluminum support poles and a low-slung profile offer excellent wind resistance during summer squalls. Dual doors allow for individual access so one of your party can sleep in while the other prepares breakfast.
- 70-denier 190T nylon taffeta canopy
- 75-denier 185T polyester taffeta fly coated with 1500 mm. polyurethane
- 70-denier 190T nylon taffeta floor coated with 2000 mm. polyurethane
- Three 9.05 mm. dia. DAC 7001-T6 aluminum poles
- Dual door architecture with dual vestibules
- Clipped poles and generous mesh panels for improved circulation between fly and canopy
- Reflective guy line loops and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Color-coded canopy and flysheet webbing for easy assembly
- Accommodates fly-only pitching
- Internal pockets for gear
- Compatible with the TNF #1 Gear Loft (not included)
- Height: 43 in.
- Length: 91 in.
- Width: 56 in.
- Living area: 30 sq. ft. (2.8 sq. m.)
- Vestibule area: 7 sq. ft. (0.7 sq. m.) in front and 7 sq. ft. (0.7 sq. m.) in back
- Stuff sack dimensions: 25 x 7 in. (64 x 18 cm.)
- Total weight: 6 lbs. 12 oz. (3.05 kg.)