Marmot Bastille II:
Designed to fit two people in any season, the ultra-tough Marmot Bastille II is the perfect fortress against the elements. Using a unique and durable pole sleeve/clip combo, this self-supporting, four-pole structure offers plenty of room and comfort for weathering out tough conditions. A practical CT venting system removes internal condensation, and the ceiling panel zips away for star gazing when the clouds finally part.
- Great for mountaineering
- Seam-taped bathtub floor and fly keeps water outside
- Four internal pockets for stowing extra gear
- Short pole lengths for easy packing
- Guyline tensioners
- Area: 39 sq. ft. + 12 ft. for vestibule (3.71 + 1.09 sq. m.)
- Packed Weight: 11 lb. 2 oz. (4.1 kg.)
Because of the large dimensions and/or excess weight of this product, an additional $3.00 will be added to our standard shipping fee.
Need a ground sheet for your Bastille II? We've got it right here.