- Author: Fred Beckey
- ISBN: 9780898865776
- The long-awaited revision of Fred Beckey's comprehensive and indispensable climbing guide is here at last
- The first volume in the classic Cascade Alpine Guide series, Columbia River to Stevens Pass features expert information on more than 300 climbing and high routes, including Mount Rainier
- Here you'll find geographical, historical, and geological overviews of the majestic North Cascades region, plus important tips on safety and backcountry usage and enough technical and grade information to make clear exactly what type of route you are embarking upon
- The third edition is thoroughly revised and updated with new maps and photos, plus all the most recent resource materials
- Without a doubt, this exhaustive resource should be a staple in every serious mountaineer's collection.