- Author: Reynold Jackson
- ISBN: 9780898864809
- For many years, A Climber's Guide to the Teton Range has been the first choice for climbers of all levels of experience looking for comprehensive information on this popular destination
- Now completely updated, this guide covers approximately 800 routes and more than 200 peaks
- You'll find complete route descriptions with difficulty ratings, as well as detailed information on access, approach considerations, and region-specific safety measures
- The region's climbing history, geology and climate are also detailed, along with hiking routes, equipment recommendations, and more
- Everything you need to know about the Teton Range is available in this one source-it's a must-have for all mountaineers.
Ratings & Reviews