- Author: Roxanna Brock & Jared McMillen
- ISBN: 9780898864861
- Just a 30-minute drive from the Las Vegas Strip, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area offers the best off-season weather of any climbing area in the United States
- Its desert climate and its abundance of varied climbing routes-from beginner to advanced, trade routes and sport routes, single-pitch to big-wall-have made Red Rocks a prime year-round destination
- In the past, no single guidebook offered climbers complete coverage of the area, but this new guide offers everything they'll need to know to get the most from their trip to Red Rock Canyon, including visitor information for the Las Vegas area
- Roxanna Brock is a world-class rock-climber who has worked as a professional instructor/guide, and is currently writing freelance adventure and travel stories complemented with partner Jared McMillen's photography for their company, Heads Up
- Jared McMillen is a professional climber whose companies, TYB Photography and Heads Up, specializes in action adventure images
- Both live in Las Vegas, Nevada.