The North Face Men's Jannu II GTX Hiking Boot:
Classic, technical, full-leather hiker delivers waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® performance and X-Frame® stability for demanding trail conditions.
- [UPPER] 2.0-2.2 mm BLC compliant full-grain, waterproof, one-piece leather upper
- Forefoot, midfoot, and heel-flex underlays
- Medial and lateral X-Frame® Roll Control® stabilizer
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex ® membrane
- Protective rubber toe cap and heel mudguards
- Gusseted tongue
- Northotic ergonomically designed footbed with Poron® forefoot and heel inserts
- 3.0 mm injected polypropylene insole board for long lasting underfoot support
- [BOTTOM] Heal Cradle technology encompassing a dual-density PU midsole with an injection-molded EVA X-2 heel insert
- Full-length, nylon-perforated shank for optimal support and stabilty as well as push-through protection"
- Exclusive Vibram® durateck rubber Outsole specifically designed for varying terrain with self-cleaning lugs providing superior traction and stability underfoot for a long haul.