The North Face Women's Storm Peak Boot II:
An all-mountain, all-weather snow boot built specifically for women, The North Face Storm Peak Boot II for Women is waterproof and insulated with PrimaLoft® Eco, keeping your feet toasty warm and dry no matter what the weather has in store.
Supportive, cushioning and equipped with The North Face Winter Grip™ outsole and Ice Pick™ outsole lugs, you will have comfortable, reliable traction on even the most slippery of slopes.
- Element-shedding, abrasion-resistant soft shell mesh upper with 3M reflective welding
- HydroSeal™ waterproof membrane
- PrinaLoft® Eco recycled insulation
- Dri-Lex® fleece tonque and collar lining
- Gaiter compatible D-ring
- Injection-molded TPU tie cao abd TPR-molded heal counter
- Northotic™ footbed with AgION™ antimicrobial footbed covering
- Heal Cradle™ technology encompassing a dual-density EVA midsole with an injection-molded EVA X-2™ heel insert
- TNF Winter Grip™ rubber outsole
- Ice Pick™ temperature-sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
- Comfort rating: -25°F/-32°C
- 1lb 11oz/ 782g per pair