The North Face Nuptse Jacket (Spring 2000):
From Anacapa to Anapurna, nothing insulates like goose down. This jacket (that pays homage to Everest's 25,850-foot neighbor to the southwest) is a versatile piece--great alone or as a mid-layer under a weatherproof shell.
- 1.9 oz. 50 denier ripstop nylon (with DWR finish) and 50 denier nylon taffeta shell
- 50 denier nylon taffeta lining
- Zip handwarmer pockets, interior pockets
- Stowable nylon hood
- Elastic wrist cuffs with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Relaxed fit for full range of motion
- 21 oz.
Zips into North Face shells for great mid-layer warmth.