The North Face Men's Amplitude Triclimate Jacket:
Featuring a zip-in tech insulation layer that can be worn separately, the North Face Amplitude Triclimate Jacket for men provides sporty three-in-one jacketing that triples the value. The versatile, technical, waterproof, breathable outer shell is teamed up with a quilted, Heatseeker interior liner with multiple function features.
- Avg Weight: 1090 g (38.5 oz)
- Length from Center Back: 30"
- Fabric: body: 70D x 70D 129 g/m2 (3.8 oz/yd2) faille weave nylon HyVent 2L
- Fabric: insulation: Heatseeker Triclimate
- Sizes: S - XXL
- [Triclimate™] Quilted Heatseeker
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Pit-zips with two-way zippers
- Internal chest pocket
- Elastic and Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Style Number: ABTE
- Brushed collar lining
- Two hand pockets
- Zip-in cuff anchor slot
- Bound cuffs
- Versatile technical performance in a three-in-one jacket with a waterproof, breathable exterior and a quilted, Heatseeker™-insulated interior that zips out.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed
- Fully adjustable, removable drop hood with lower face protection
- Brushed collar linings