The North Face Women's Terrainius XCR Trail Running Shoe:
The Flight Series Terranius GORE-TEX® XCR is a waterproof, breathable multisport women's shoe with exclusive Vibram outsole, designed for fast-paced outdoor activities.
- Last : Multisport
- Approx weight : [pair] 1 lbs 13 oz (0.8 kg)
- Avg Weight : 1 lbs 13 oz (822 g)
- Flight Series
Developed for multisport athletes, the Flight Series features ultralight, multi-purpose apparel, equipment and footwear. This athlete-tested performance collection is designed for done-in-a-day and weekend adventures when fast and light packing is paramount.
- AgION Antimicrobial
A silver agent woven into the footbed inhibits the growth of odors and disease-causing bacteria.
- GORE-TEX® XCR
The most durable, waterproof, breathable fabric available, GORE-TEX® XCR makes a shoe breathable, durable, waterproof, and lightweight
- X-2 O2 Cushioing
Ideal for the varied uses of the multisport athlete, the X-2 O2 heel air bag provides an added measure of cushioning and protection for the athlete moving fast over rugged terrain.
- Vibram Rubber Outsole Compound
We collaborated with Vibram, long respected for quality and durability, to create an outsole with superior traction, stability and protection.
- Multipurpose, waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX® XCR low-cut with exclusive Vibram outsole, designed for outdoor activities.
- UPPER GORE-TEX® XCR waterproof, breathable membrane
- 1.6-1.8 mm waterproof nubuck leather upper
- 1.1 mm waterproof synthetic nubuck underlays
- Waterproof, breathable ballistic textile
- Seam-sealed construction
- Gusseted tongue
- X-2 ergonomically-designed, multi-density footbed with AgION antimicrobial footbed covering
- Reinforced toebox
- Molded rubber external heel counter
- BOTTOM Compression-molded, lightweight EVA midsole
- Heel X-2 O2 air pod
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate
- Exclusive, lightweight Vibram rubber outsole