Timberland Pro Men's Waterproof Alpine Trail Hiker Steel Toe Work Boots:
The Timberland Men's Waterproof Alpine Trail Hiker Steel Toe Workboot is where toughness of a work boot meets the comfort of a sneaker with this multi-purpose shoe. First, you've got a steel toe, a non-negotiable feature for the worksite. You've also got waterproof leather and a waterproof membrane, to keep you dry and comfortable in any weather. But what really sets these shoes apart is the protective electrostatic dissipative feature designed to keep you safe at work.
- Material: Premium waterproof leather with a waterproof, breathable membrane
- Timberland PRO Ever-Guard heel and toe rand, which extends around the shoe where the outsole is attached to the upper, adds abrasion-resistance, durability and protection
- OrthoLite polyurethane footbed with Agion antimicrobial cover provides durable, resilient cushioning
- Anatomically-contoured insole fits to the shape of your foot, and an integral steel shank provides support
- Compression-molded footbed made of lightweight EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) distributes pressure with firmer support under the heel and toe area, and softer support under the ball area and outside of arch
- Rugged rubber lug outsole provides durable traction over varied surfaces
- Non-marking sole
- PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands-24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It helps reduce foot fatigue, support the arch and cushion every step.
- Steel toe provides maximum protection