Suunto Lumi Watch:
It's a cloudy morning, but the barometer on your Suunto Lumi says blue skies ahead, so leave your raincoat at home. The day counter reminds you that a special event is coming up - you still have time to make plans. The weather trend indicator and day counter are a few of Suunto Lumi's intuitive features that you can use to navigate through life. In addition to the wrist unit, you also get a Carabiner Jacket to protect it against harsh conditions, and a Lumi Lanyard to easliy hang it around your neck.
- Suunto Lumi counts to or from special days you want to remember
- Informs you about sunrise and sunset with times for over 400 locations worldwide
- Suunto Lumi keeps a memory log of your activities - your overall duration, your altitude, and how high you climbed
- Suunto Lumi uses the barometer to forecast weather and receive storm warnings
- Always knows where you're going with the digital compass
- Suunto Lumi speaks 4 languages (English, French, Spanish, German)
- You can customize Suunto Lumi with different accessories for different occasions
- Scrolling texts guide you when using the functions - it is an intuitive and straight forward outdoor instrument
- ...plus, Suunto Lumi of course shows time, has a stopwatch, an alarm with snooze and much more!