Secure and simple, the improved Yakima Powderhound hauls up to 4 pairs of skis or two snowboards. Universal mounting hardware fits round, square and most factory crossbars right out of the box.
- Yakima has upgraded their classic. The new and improved Powderhound features a more secure hold and a new opening mechanism that is easy and reliable
- Ski Lift feature increases roof clearance so that skis and boards with tall bindings can be placed with the bindings down, to maximize carrying capacity
- One-button access means you can open it easily with one hand, even with gloves on
- Soft rubber in the jaws cradles gear and prevents damage
- Add SKS Lock Cores (sold separately) to secure gear in the racks
- Locking: SKS compatible
- Attachment: Round bars, square bars, and some factory racks
- Soft rubber jaw pads
- One button opening
- Dimensions: 22 1/2"L x 2 3/4"W x 4 1/4"H
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.