Zeal Optics Eclipse SPPX Goggle:
Ever changing light conditions are no match for the Zeal Optics Eclipse SPPX Goggle. Featuring the latest advance in Zeal Optics Photochromatic Polarized Technology, the Eclipse SPPX Goggles have a UV Activated Auto Light Adjusting Lens that transition from Yellow to high contrast Rose in order to provide optimal clarity. Hit the slopes in every weather condition and ski like you were meant to by wearing the Zeal Optics Eclipse SPPX Goggle.
- Technothane™ lightweight, pliable and strong frame provides all day comfort
- Triple density foam form-fits to your face and wicks away moisture
- Super Jacquard strap is long lasting and comfy
- The spherical curve of the lens better matches the contour of your eyes, delivering more accurate visual performance
- 20% More Air Volume, further reduces chance of fogging
- New for 2010, the latest advance in Zeal Optics Photochromatic Polarized Technology
- UV activated auto light adjusting lens that transitions from yellow to high contrast rose
- One lens works in most light conditions, even in extremely low light!
- The world's only Polarized Photochromatic Goggle. The best of both worlds.
- UV activated auto light adjusting lens
- Light transmission adjusts from 13% to 43% in SPPX edition
- Polarized reduces glare, enhances vision, reduces eye strain
- Anti fog is permanently infused to the inner lens and will not rub off like other anti-fog does
- Blocks 100% of the sun's harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays
- Helmet compatible with most helmets
- Fit: medium - large